We are currently looking for an energetic Audiologist to join our team!
Audicare is proud to serve Northern Michigan with its hearing care needs. We are offering the right professional the exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team. In private practice you are able to maintain your autonomy as well as diagnose and treat your patients in the manner you see fit. We are not looking for just an employee rather we are looking to create a working partnership where your earnings and professional development are only limited by your own efforts.
This position is an integral part of the team comprised of professionals dedicated to providing superior patient care.
The Audiologist administers diagnostic audiometric tests, counsels and educates patients on hearing loss and treatment options, dispenses hearing aids, performs outcome measures for fitting verification and maintains patient contact.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish rapport and gather information from patients, conduct audiometric testing, and provide recommendations for hearing aids
- Counsel and motivate patients to seek treatment
- Program hearing aids on computer
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments , questions or problems
- Maintains documentation and patient files
- Manage cochlear implant program
- D. preferred, will consider Master’s Degree in Audiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include listening, sales and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Strong compassion, care and respect for patients
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Collaborative provider team and great company culture