“You deserve someone you can trust to bring you clear information about new hearing technology so you can make informed decisions about your hearing health care.”
Jeanne Lynch has dedicated her career to helping people enjoy a better quality of life. More than thirty years in the hearing industry has given her valuable experience meeting people’s lifestyle needs through the use of the latest amplification technologies. This is an exciting time to be in the hearing healthcare field! By attending ongoing training and education seminars, she is able to keep up with all of the technical advances in the hearing aid industry and put them to work for you!
Jeanne’s concern for people goes well beyond Audicare Hearing Centers. As a member of this community, she feels a strong responsibility to also help others through her volunteer work.
Awards & Certifications
- Nationally Certified: Board-Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist (BC-HIS), Audioprosthologist (ACA)
- ACA: American Conference of Audioprosthology, International Hearing Society
- Continuing Education:
- GN Otometrics, Madsen Visible Speech Mapping
- 2010 Audigy Conference, Better Understanding — More Energy
- 2010 Audigy Fall Summit
- 2011 Patients for Life, Audigy University
- Volunteer Work:
- Blood Donor: Michigan Community Blood Centers
- Music Director: Fellowship Church
- Volunteer: Big Brothers, Big Sisters; Rotary Chorus (2011)